Quick Facts ~
Home Types: Single Family Homes, Duplexes, 4-unit Patio Homes, and 4-unit Townhomes
Number of Homes: 832
Construction Dates: 1988 – 1994
Gated/Keypad Entry: 24-hour manned guard gate
Age Restrictions: None
Description and Overview
The Meadows at Martins Down in Palm City was developed by Divosta and offers a wide variety of property types within six different villages.
- Greenwich Village – 76 Single Family Homes completed in 1988. Each 3 bedroom property overlooks one of two lakes
- Lakemont Village – 44 Quadraplex townhomes of 176 units completed in 1988. Each two story, two bedroom unit has a screened or fenced patio.
- Brighton Village – 156 Single Family Homes started in 1989 featuring the 3-bedroom Hampton model.
- Mayflower Village – 130 Single Family Homes started around 1990. Most 3 bedroom properties overlook a lake.
- Ridgewood Village – 206 Capri or Quadraplex units built between 1991 – 92. Capri units are a duplex model and the Quadraplex are the well-known “Sun Terrace” model
- Foxboro Village – 88 Capri model duplex built between 1993 – 94.
Pet Restrictions: No more than 2 pets per residence.
Source for Majority of details listed and floorplans: HOA Management website.
- 2,200 sq ft Recreation Center with onsite management
- Heated Swimming Pool & Kiddie Pool
- 3 Lighted Tennis Courts
- Horeshoe Pit & 2 Bocce Courts