Quick Facts ~
Home Types: Condos
Number of Condos:
New/Resale: Resale only, completely built out
Construction Dates: c. 2002
Gated/Keypad Entry: Gates without a keypad
Age Restrictions: None
Description and Overview
Portofino at Jensen Beach is a luxury condo community close to everything. Originally an apartment community called St Andrews, Portofino was a condo conversion during the real estate boom of mid 2000’s.
Condos in Portofino are concrete block construction with S-tile roofs and some units come with a one-car garage. Each building is three stories with single-level condo units – 24 total units per building. Units range from one to three bedrooms. Internal stairwells lead to the second and third floors. There are no elevators.
Layouts and Floorplans include:
- 1 bedroom 1 bath – approximate 795 square feet
- 2 bedroom 2 bath – approx 1,065 sq ft
- 3 bedroom 2 bath – approx 1,252 sq ft
HOA fees are approximately $xxx a xxx.
Amenities at Portofino
- Resort style pool & hot tub with Mediterranean accents and lush landscaping
- Private Gym
- Indoor Racquetball Court
- Children’s playground
- Tennis Courts
- Clubhouse with Kitchen area
- Onsite management & Maintenance